[tcb] Re: this is our 32nd

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:30:23 -0500

That was the plan but the state campground that is nearest where they stop
our first night in Carlsbad Caverns doesn't have electricity- we may find a
KOA instead. We won't need it in Cal once we get there-its usually pretty
cool there especially evenings. I wonder how many buses are in the cruise to
Cal, I know the guys coming from fl. have double cab early models,oh yeah
I'm working on a suitcase with Herbie on it.