[tcb] Re: the t-shirts are ready

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks to Dan and Katrina for coming up to the office just before we are
about to leave for a 5 day road trip and helping me to complete the t-shirts.
If it wasn't for their help, I would still be there trying to finish them.
Thank you Dan and Katrina!!!

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:SWEET!