[tcb] Re: the classic

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:19:35 -0500

For all of you that have volunteered to work serving the BarBQ Sat evening
at the Texas Classic, would you please bring a cap or some kind of hat, the
Fredericksburg health dept called with a list of stuff we have to do and
that's one of them. So if you have a hat please bring it, guess we could get
lunch lady hair nets. Next year we'll have caps but its too late now. Terry
& Teresa are taking a big load of stuff for us in their really cool painted
Texas enclosed trailer, for some reason we have a lot more this year,its a
really a big help, we're almost ready.Thanks everyone, Sharon