[tcb] Re: [tcb] Re: S and K's gathering

  • From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:05:47 +0000

Sent from Windows Mail

From: John Barry
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎November‎ ‎11‎, ‎2013 ‎1‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are a few lucky people left in this world that have NOT seen Chris
without a shirt. Some of us have seen him in his underwear and socks! I still
see it when I close my eyes, like when you look at the sun, it's burned into my
retinas. :(
Sent from here but, my mind is somewhere else.

On Nov 11, 2013, at 1:15 PM, <john_bartell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to Shirley and Kennie for inviting us to their place far a get-together.
Those of you that missed it, well too bad. It was great.

Some of the hi-lites included Sherry’s great biscuits and gravy; Cash never
lost Rusty once,

the impromptu karaoke show on Saturday night and the fact that that Chris never
took off his shirt. Oh, and Alex seems to overcome his shyness.

Dan

Sent from Windows Mail