[tcb] Re: [tcb] Re: I blame Sammie!

  • From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:36:10 +0000

leaving for LA Friday getting on cruise ship to get to the panama canel and all
stops inbetwen then to FL.

tired of the cold!!

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Gerald Livingston
Date:01/28/2014 3:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go north, the weather is nicer up there.

Like my last trip to Havasu when I10 was frozen/closed WEST and SOUTH
of San Antonio. So I went up through Fredericksburg where the roads
were a little better.

G2