[tcb] Re: [tcb] Eureka Springs

  • From: "Scott Garvie" <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ronnie Hughes" <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>,"tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:40:16 -0500

I'm driving up from Beaumont early Wed morning, but I'm taking the long way --
first to OkC to meet up with friends, then Tulsa for a few more.  Hopefully
we'll have a good-sized convoy of VeeDubs for the last few hours to Eureka.

Hope everyone has a trouble-free adventure.   I'll have my fingers crossed,
since I'll be doing the 550-mile run to OkC solo.