[tcb] Re: "tcb" Decals?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:56:59 -0500

No

On Apr 4, 2007, at 3:58 PM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Say Dan, did you ever get the TCB embroidered on your old HAC jacket?

I still have the embroidery program for TCB shrts and jackets if anyone is interested. I am also thinking about having the file redone for caps. I
just need some feedback on what everyone wants. --- Mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: I have some "extra" ones.
 See me at the classic.

    On Apr 4, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Mike Selvey wrote:

I must have missed the discussion, but is there a "tcb" Decal? If so,
where can I get one?  Can I acquire one at the VW Classic?  YES!  I'm
going!  And dragging my motorcycle behind me!  It's just like a bike
rally, only with VW's!  LOL!

Anyway, I'll pay real money for a sticker if someone has an extra. I
bid on the cup at the Nac show and LOST~!

  Mike Selvey
  Nacogdoches
  '79 Westy "SFE"

    Dan Martin