[tcb] Re: sundial windows

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen these window cranks selling on thesamba for $40-50.  That is for
the crank alone not including the window.

Other than that, I am not sure where to find them but good luck.  These parts
are hard to come by.  It is too bad they can't be repaired.  A few of mine work
and a few don't.  I am just happy to finally have glass.

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper