[tcb] Re: split window front clip

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:26:15 -0800 (PST)

Good idea on the tail lights!!!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    i wonder if you should be slapped for thinking it or
wait and slap you for doing it...hmmmmmm

might as well throw some wedgie tailights on it while your at it. ;)

---------------------------------
  Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:04:21 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: split window front clip
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He says he will take $100.00 for it. I wonder if I could graft it to the front
of my 68 Double cab? Hmmmm.

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       .ExternalClass DIV  {;}          This
item was on  Austin Craigslist several months ago.  I see the price is still
the same.  Maybe its time for someone to make a deal!

For the bug folks I thought this was interesting, parting out a 67
http://austin.craigslist.org/car/488780437.html

Jeff