[tcb] Re: spare wheel

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck:  You didn't answer the question on model of your bus.  15s were used up
till about mid October of 64, slightly into the 64 model year, when they
switched to 14s.  Easy way to tell is:  if your bus has pull handles, as
opposed to push buttons, on the driver and passenger door it should have 15s.
Push button handles it should have 14s.