[tcb] Re: single port heads

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Qualitat in Grand Praire?

----- Original Message ----
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 8:15:07 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: single port heads

body{font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}Doug at
Qualitat...

Or if he doesn't have any... I'd go for kona fleming or Darren at DRD.  You can
reach them on theSamba.   JayCee (Sachette's joint) also sells them on
theSamba.   CIP1's prices aren't that competitive.   There's also a guy who
shows up at Ennis (I know that doesn't help you now) that always has rebuilt
heads for reasonable prices.