[tcb] Re: side step

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

Bus Bous used to make you buy the ends separatly ,which would work on using the
wood, but they sell it as a unit now,

From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 11:08 AM

You can buy a new one like this
http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C27-J13456

I have a new one and an older 80's  step.  I like the older one better it
sticks out a little more.  Sorry both not for sale.  I only saw a couple of
steps for sale on the samba
So you might have to go new.

Here is a cool wooden step.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=964483

Good luck.

On 9/11/2010 10:49 AM, Edward Aragon wrote:

Does anybody have a side door step that will fit my 79 Bus?