[tcb] Re: rolling in a couple hours

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Trey -

I think Mark Sawyer is also leaving in the morning and I think is taking
I-10. He said he plans to thru San Antonio about 2:00 p.m. and we'll meet
up and and caravan from here to Fredericksburg. Plan to be there by 4:00
for the cruise to Enchanted Rock (or is that Enchanted Bluebonnet? What
did Denis call it?)

Glad to have you join us.

Allan

http://mail.yahoo.com