[tcb] Re: psychoblooie ?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:55:48 -0500

You are right Paul. I just went and looked at my shirt and it does say Pyhcobilly and the first 2 times I was there it was the same weekend as Eureka.

singlecabboy wrote:
The first ones were named Pycobilly and held on the same weekend of the eureka
Springs Show.Then came the 4th of July Fireworks ,thus Pcycobuliooooe ,I think?
Paul Smith
  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking
H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Treat all with respect"