[tcb] Re: parts list

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:21:00 -0500

a friend of mine recently re did an early westie and he used all gerson.
said everything fit perfectly, no trimming hammering nothing, it just fit like
it was NOS.
i'm with you neil, some day, when i win the arkansas lottery, i'm gonna buy all
gerson for it. but for now, i'll have to use por15 and bondo

> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:10:08 -0700
> From: nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: parts list
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> THATS who I wuz talkin' about!  May be a while b/4 I can afford it, but
> SOMEDAY...

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009