[tcb] Re: our deepest sympathy

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:24:41 -0500

Wow. RIP Russ.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Aug 12, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Jumpin' Joe Barnett wrote:

Rest in Peace Russ!

On 8/11/07, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rita will be in my prayers.

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We will miss Russ, he was one of the smartest VW bus guys I ever met.
Maybe some of us can get together and drink a toast to him. Here is the email I just received from Rita.

Dear Friends and Family, I am deeply sorry that I have to tell you that Russ did not make it through the surgery. He passed away Friday the 10th. The cancer surgery went well, so they said, but he did not recover. They think he had a massive heart attack in recovery. Saturday August 18th we are having Celibration of Russ's life. It will be held at Temecula California. Details to follow. Love you all Rita

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!