[tcb] Re: oil leak

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:29:14 -0600

Full synthetic? Once you go there you stay there eh? Is there a need to clean out with a parts cleaner prior to using it? I was thinking of just draining it and then refilling with the new.

Thanks guy's

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: oil leak
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:22:59 -0600

I use the Royal Purple too.

On Jan 8, 2007, at 11:18 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

I prefer using the Royal Purple Gear Lube myself.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have always been told that the Sta-Lube 90 Weight is the best.
You'll have to get this at NAPA.

> I get 90 wt gear oil at any local auto parts store.
>
> BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page