[tcb] Re: oh brother "solved"

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:48:04 -0500

you guys have fun.... I'm not going to make it ... I ran the bus last night for
about 20 miles and my little berg dipstick pretty much stayed on the whole time
(45-55 mph). No Mr. Flicker just Mr. Light.... I checked the timing when I got
home and it seems right...
ugh....
    From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] oh brother "solved"
    Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:32:16 -0500

    after 2 hours of switching coils, dizzy's and plug wires, I realized I had
the electric cut off wire connected to #1 (negative) instead of #15 (+) ....
vroom vroom...

    I'm happy now......

    thanks for all the suggestions, I've been baptized.....

    Trey

5:24 PM