[tcb] Re: oct 27th cruise/campout

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:26:36 -0500

We're in for 2.

Duncanshirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Kennie and I are really
looking forward to next weekend's cruise/campout. For the folks planning on
staying, we're cooking a brisket for dinner and asking campers to bring a side
to share. We have grill and fire pit available for cooking if needed. Sunday
morning, we'll make breakfast for the group. please, email me if you think
you'll be making the campout to give us an idea of how many to plan on. Thanks.Â
 See ya soon!

Saturday Oct 27th

Kennie and I are hosting our annual cruise. We'll drive from the west side of
Fort Worth to Weatherford. We'll make hamburgers for folks. Please bring a
side dish to share, your own beverages and chair. Drive is about 45min

We are also welcoming anyone who wants to camp the night. We have a small
stock tank for catch and release fishing. (we just put fish in tank in feb,
don't think they're very big but still fun to catch)Â We have a grassy area in
front of the house where there's a utility pole with electricity if anyone
needs it.

Saturday Oct 27th
Meet:Â Kroger parking lot
9114 Camp Bowie West BoulevardFort Worth, TX 76116
When: 10:45am leaving at 11:00am
Bring: side dish, beverages, chair

If you can't make the cruise, come and camp anyway:
1000 thompson rd
weatherford, tx