[tcb] Re: no more Bulligras???

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:12:21 -0500

I had accidentally posted a response to the T@P thread, so I'll say it again.
If we can get in to the area by the usual Bulligras date, we should be there.
We have primitive camped before, and damnit, I'll be there. Jan and I were
eating Chinese food below Canal Street in New York nine months after 9/11, and
I'll be in Galveston for Bulligras. There is alot of power in symbolic
statements.

So there.