[tcb] Re: nac camping

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:19:53 -0800 (PST)

Looks like Emily and Myself will be rolling out of Houston around 2:00 - 2:30
Friday. What would you like us to bring? I have the old smokey in the trailer
all ready. I will get charcoal and lighter fluid. Do you want me to bring
spanish rice to go with the chicken fajitas? Let me know how we can help.---mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Around 9 am I think.
Marks and Joe are coming later.
What are you doing with DC2?
Are you taking him to Brenham?

On Mar 22, 2005, at 8:53 AM, Trey Jung wrote:

> Thanks Shirley, we're pulling out of Houston here on Friday, might try
> and roll out with Dan.=20
>
> Dan, when (time) are you and Katrina leaving?=20
>
> Trey

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.