[tcb] Re: multiple copies

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:44:17 -0600

No, I don't think it's Neil.  It's happening on a lot of them.

At 12:26 PM 12/15/2005, you wrote:
Why, yes, you are absolutely correct, sir!  Hit the
send button twice (I blame it on the slow cable
hookup)...I MUST be more patient, must be more
patient...

--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this time it was Neil.
>
> He could have been spun up thinking about the
> debauchery.
>
> It is still free...........
>
> On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:
>
> > Dan:
> > Don't know if anyone else is having the problem;
> but on the tcb
> > list every once in while the server evidently goes
> bonkers and I
> > get the same e-mail 2 to 3 times.  The server is
> apparently sending
> > out the same e-mail multiple times.  Don't think
> it is on my end
> > since it only happens with the tcb e-mails.
> > Sammie

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com