[tcb] more Tom Tom

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:00:01 -0500

Oh, and did I mention tat when I went to see him back in 2001, and went into his storage shed, I found (as best I can recall) 3 dead cats. Just piles of bones and fur - maybe had been dead 2-3-4 years, or more.

I would point out that I kept finding dead cats whenever I was poking through his stuff, and he would just say, "oh yeah, I know", and then name off the cat's name, as best he could determine from looking at the fur/skull/bones heap.

I was looking for some VW parts, and whenever I would find what I wanted, he would come up with a reason why he could not sell it, even though it had been taken from another vehicle, labelled, put on the shelf, etc., etc., etc.

Bonkers!