[tcb] Re: march show camping...

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:51:31 -0600

We have never had a problem putting 2 buses in a campsite, sometimes
they let us put 3.
The water and electric sites are 10.00$ per night.
I know you guys are retired but 5.00$ each per night is pretty cheap.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/mission/feemiss.htm

Maybe those of us with jobs could take up a collection..........just
kidding..........
I do think it would be nice if we could all be in the same place.
I think if the weather is nice we will camp Friday and Saturday.

Didn't yall have someone question you that night?
Or was it just Fred's loud music?

On Feb 4, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:

> Terry-Larry-Dennis:
> I've been trying to tell everyone that east Tx is beautiful that time
> of
> year (assuming the weather cooperates).  But as nice as the camping
> facilities in the park are and as pretty as it is in this park I'm not
> sure
> the free bluff is worth it.
> Sammie
>

> At 10:21 PM 2/3/2005, you wrote:
>> there is a group of 5 coming from airheads to the nac. show.  last
>> year we
>> stayed at the bluff across the highway from mission tejas.(it was
>> free)    we
>> would stay either place, but free sounds better,,,,,,  mission tejas
>> is my
>> favorite place, very beautiful.
>>
>> terry, larry and  dennis h.....

Dan & Katrina Martin