[tcb] Re: man...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:29:30 -0500

that's cool, when i get hershey done and enjoy him for a couple of summers i am probably going to put him up on the market and start looking for a splittie. i think i want a 13 window though. and then con will out of his heillite.

speaking of which, how is that comming will? Dono, the guy that sold it to you has asked a couple of times about it. i wish i had the money at the time of the sale. he even said i could of done payment son it but the not having any canvas part really scared me at the time, now i think i could tackle that though.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: man...
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still here. My Son was born last Friday so I couldn't make it. Next year I'll be there with the family though.
Maybe in a  new pre '67 Bus I am looking at!

James

James
DAC
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Mortgage rates near historic lows. Refinance $200,000 loan for as low as $771/month* https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f8&disc=y&vers=689&s=4056&p=5117