[tcb] Re: hinge covers for the rear hatch

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:52:49 -0600

try way out salvage too i think they will ship.

From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: hinge covers for the rear hatch
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:28:27 -0600 (CST)

I looked around the usual places, and it looks like the only place making
repops is West Coast Metric.
Before you buy, call Ronnie at Type2Parts.  He has the low down on just
about every part (and the best repops, etc.).
I always call him first before buying anything for my bus.  If he doesn't
carry the particular part your looking for, he'll usually be able to steer
you in the right direction on where to get the said part.
Phone:  (928)680-7664  <<<tell him Eric from houston sent ya>>>

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday cash from MSN today! http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us