[tcb] Re: hershey is under the knife

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:27:55 -0500

believe me i'm good with a hammer and dolly...this thing has been ripped and
welded and holes drilled in it. i am trying my hardest to get it within an 1/8
just because more than that is to much imho

it's really bad, that poor bus has gotten hit hard on both sides. and some
shotty work was done to fix it.

and to top it off, my stock beam was bent and the right door has never fit
right. someone beat the crap out of that poor little thing...time to beat it
back straight :D and by eureka too

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008