[tcb] Re: hershey is bleeding

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 02:10:15 +0000 GMT

So quiet...........I quite enjoy it.  Often the 50-100 messages a day is too
much.  One sure can be more efficient working on their Buses when not trying to
keep up with all the witty banter.  Today I managed to sell a Bus and get one
on the road for the first time in 15+ years.  The DC is in route to Florida,
and the flip-seat had its maiden voyage in a very long time.
Enjoy the quiet,
Peter