[tcb] Re: gas heaters

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 20:47:35 -0600

Hey Brian,

Try an old Bus friend of mine Al Sukowaski back in Pennsylvania.  He was a
member of a Bus club I put together back east, and I seem to remember him
working exclusively on Stewart Warner gas heaters.  His E-mail address was
suko@xxxxxxxx the last time I got in touch with him.  It's worth a try
reaching him...he knows his stuff.  Please tell him Peter Albarian says hi
and passed you on if you are able to reach him.

Good luck,

Peter

  _____