[tcb] Re: for shelby

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

It's listed on the Aircoolers site as well. you can PM him from there.

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Sure wish this guy had a
phone number. He's really close to where my Dad lives.

  Thanks Mark!

  -Shelby

  On 4/6/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

Date: 2007-04-04, 9:42AM

1969 VW Bug for sale. Good runing car. looks good with a few minor dents and
dings. Currently has one piece windows in doors but I will include two stock
doors in rust free condition. Repro riviera Mag wheels with good rubber. 1969
YOM license plates included. Needs master cyl as pedal goes to floor but
e-brake stops it fine. Bright Blue with black interior in good condition.$1500
with motor or I can take the motor out and sell the car without the motor for
$700.     Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/car/305895371.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmcjJ2cvx2ZsFmYl5mLAAAdW