[tcb] Re: finally! Bus Sightings in DC!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:27:54 -0400

I'll have to check that out.  Nope, I'm now a commuter as it were.  Texas on
the Weekends, Mid Atlantic coast on the weekdays.  While traveling on the
Acela a few times I did spot a VW boneyard outside of Baltimore.  Mostly
later stuff though.  I've still been trying to locate it on Google Maps...
Once I find it I'll post the info, there were quite a few bays there but
whizzing past at 120MPH it's not easy to get a count.