[tcb] Re: driftwood buses

  • From: Jeffery Brunson <brunson_dds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:07:56 -0800 (PST)

I would be happy to scout the area and get some BBQ from the Saltlick but I
didn't know if these folks were a part of the V-dub community or if they were
just looking to profit from our addictions to buses.

  first names are Jim and Ann, I have seen them post buses forsale before.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hmm, that's somewhere right near Dripping Springs.
I'm thinking Jeff needs to do some recon work...

> I have noticed several splitties being sold out of Driftwood,TX recently.
> Are you out there and a part of the TCB?
>
> I was just curious if anyone knows these folks. Is there a bus bone
> yard there I should know about?
>
> Jeff
>
> Austin
> 67 camper

> Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.