[tcb] Re: cool bus sighting this morning on I-30 near Downtown Dallas

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:23:37 -0800 (PST)

A young guy? I saw that one a couple of weeks ago. I was getting ready to merge
back onto 35 from the service rd and looked in my rear view and there he was
coming off the tollway- I knew he'd let me in when I saw the Bus : )

From: Jane Cananza <jlcananza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 2:47 PM

Just curious if the owner of the bus (bay, I think) that got on I-30 near
downtown Dallas this morning around 6:30 is on this list?   Just wanted to tell
you what a COOL bus you have.

Jane