[tcb] busses up and rolling?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:47:13 -0800 (PST)

So, are our busses on the TCB up and running on the new subscription? Or are we
back to the old list?  I'm totally confused and so are my busses.  We've got
entirely too many friends and bus nuts on this list to let something great
started by Dan go down the intake of the bus and out the tail pipe of the bus.
And Dan, we don't thank you enough for starting this great list for all the bus
nuts in Texas and the few stragglers from other areas we've picked up.  Jeez,
what would we do without Denis and Murray his great bus.  And Brian and the
much body worked bus.  And i could go on and on but I think I have written bus
enough in this verbiage to qualify for bus content. But I will end with one
trivia question about bus nuts.  How many lug nuts on a VW bus?  Scroll down
for the answer.

  None:  VW busses have lug bolts, not nuts.  The nut is holding the steering
wheel.