[tcb] Re: bus in kileen and other ones

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:57:14 -0500

oh, as far as the 1915 single port i have a great case and i have single port
heads out the ass so i thought why not. but i am also starting to get this wild
hair and buy an intake from jonnie's 4 play. i have a small carb that will fit
the intake...just needs to be rebuilt and re jetted for the motor.

> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:48:23 -0500> From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: bus in kileen and other ones
>

> So wait a minute what your telling me is....... you have a 1915 single port?
> You should at least put a set of stock dp heads cut for a 1915.
>
> Anyway sorry on the bus Brian. I'm in the same boat, nobody wants my stuff
> and
>
> I can't afford to buy a split.
>

> So we'll see ya at T@P then.
>
> Ps- any headway on the noshow logo?
>

> Quoting Brian Denning :>>>>> whoever said they were saving up for the bus in
> kileen, go for it, original>> motor still turns over, has a line of rust in
> the typical areas around the>> rockers and the rear corners. brakes are shot
> but rubber is good. floors need>> some work but are otherwise good.>>>> now
> for th f-bomb story. so there was a bus in flagstaff, az that i was>> looking
> at. the guy emailed me and wanted to trade. he then sat on it for 2>> weeks
> and emailed me back...his trade offer was so funny i first teared up>> then i
> laughed my ass off:>>>> "My bus, rear bumper included, new steel for front
> floors, box of parts, with>> the wheels you see (2 liter's) plus extra set of
> stock 4 lug rims if you want>> them (sanded, primed, and painted black)
> without engine.Your bus how it is>> with engine and $2500 to make up the
> difference in value ($2500 for your bus,>> $2500 cash = $5000 my bus).I'll
> meet you in Amarillo, TX, with my bus on a>> trailer and we'll do the swap.
> My time is somewhat limited, I've got a>> framing crew to keep on top of,
> etc., so a weekend would work best. Maybe to>> meet on a Saturday night?let
> me know what you think and we'll make>> arrangements from there. Thanks,
> Matt">>>> i emailed him and said perhaps i had high hopes but there is no way
> in hell>> i'm paying 5k for a bus that needs brake work has no motor and that
> if he>> wants to rethink his offer he can but i can't come up with $2500 and
> i don't>> need any more "extra parts" and to top it off the top looked like
> it used to>> be at a river dance show and was used as the main stage.>>>> so
> that story went to crap real fast>>>> then i had a guy in little rock
> offering me money for my bus so i called>> him:>>>> "i have an alfa romeo in
> the back yard that ran last month but then i pulled>> the battery for my
> volkswagen but i bet it would still run. i'll give you>> that plus $500 for
> your bus">>>> so say good bye to any chance of having the bus in kileen
> also.>>>> so here is the plan: i'm going to finish the body work on my
> bus...i am then>> going to gut the inside i'm going to paint it inside and
> out. then i am going>> to refurbish all the interior install the kick butt
> radio i got the otherday>> for my birfday and throw in the two 12" subs with
> teh 2kwatt amp and pray my>> generator can push it all. if i can't i will
> [...]

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!