[tcb] Re: bulligras 2014

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:53:08 -0600

Count us in.

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:12/29/2013  1:08 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] bulligras 2014

Bulli Gras will be happening February 28-March 2 at Galveston Island State
Park.  In case you have never been before, this is a camp out held during one
of the Mardi Gras weekends.  Some folks just hang at the beach and other go
into town and enjoy the parades and the mayhem.  The sites cost $25 per night
plus the park has a $5 per person day use fee as well.  Traditionally many of
us go out for dinner at Shrimp 'N Stuff on Friday night and Saturday dinner we
have a shrimp boil at the campground where everyone that wants to eat chips in
$5.

Planning on making our reservations later today and wondering how many
interested.