[tcb] Re: bulli gras is on

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:17:54 -0600

They make a cream for that. :-)

On 11/13/2012 2:16 PM, Sherry Trunick wrote:
I,m getting a itch,  Thinking about going
  Chris

    Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 7:49 AM

    hey folks,
    bulli gras is on.  i made park reservations yesterday.  due to
    availability of spots, i reserved for friday and saturday, Feb 1st
    and 2nd. i have paid the first night fee to reserve all the
    spots.  you will need to pay the park the second night's fee and
    day use fees, then pay me the first night's fee.
    for those new to this camp out, it is at galveston island state
    park.  camping fee for each site is $25/night.  we put 2 buses per
    site.  i have reserved 10 sites.  if we need more space, a third
    bus can be put on the site for $5 extra per night. we generally
    collect $5/person for a shrimp boil for dinnner saturday night
    (those that know how to cook handle this, i know nothing about the
    shrimp boil other than it is great!!!!).  this park had 150 sites
    in three different sections before hurricane ike. the park now
    only has 36 sites left in three sites.  the first and third
    sections have restrooms and showers.  we do our best to get the
    campsites in one section but it is first come first serve and it
    is mardi gras weekend.  i hope to go down on thursday to save out
    spots early friday.  it is cold, damp and fun!!!!  we all have
    stories about the bad weather.  but the last thing folks say as
    they leave is "i'll see ya next year!" maybe this year we'll get
    the good weather? not!

    you can send me an email to let me know if you want a spot. hope
    to see ya there!

    ps thanks julie for posting on facebook.  spread the word y'all!!!

No virus found in this message.