[tcb] Re: baywindow in the news in OK

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:08:02 -0800 (PST)

Man I could have used this guy about 32 years ago in Oklahoma City when I was
18 years old.  Let's see, illegal search, no phone call for 3 days, in Oklahoma
County jail with who knows who, 2 years probation for a roach in the ashtray of
the van I was riding in.

  I wonder how often this guy gets pulled over for a broken tail light lens???

  Ronnie

  Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I can't believe this

   Jammy
http://www.newsok.com

Check out the "Video Headline" story in the lower right corner of the
main
page. If there's not a pic of a yello Bay in the player window, click
"other

  Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms
                    { uber groovy }

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.