[tcb] Re: are we alive

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:40:34 -0800 (PST)

Just hold on to it. I don't even know what color the shirts are going to be. I
need a head count to know how many to print. I don't want to get started on
them and then have to put it back on the press. It will only take me a couple
of days to get everything done once I know what everyone wants.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  illustrator desided it
doesn't want to work at home and i have been busy at
work designing posters for a banquet we are having soon. oh and to top it
off the wifes oldsmobile is broke so i haven't had time to reinstall
illustrator on the home pc. but it will be done soon. who do i need to send
the illustrator file for the back of the shirt to? i figured that could get
you a head start on burning screens for that.