[tcb] Re: any plumbers???

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Damn!  Thats WAY too much!
--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> well, 500 dollars later it is fixed, and i now have
> a burner for a fish
> cooker.
>
> basically, i replaced the thermostat and the thermal
> couple and neither did
> any good so i said to hell with it it's almost 10
> years old time for a new
> one.
>
> no body rubber for the bus for a while now cause i
> spent that 500 on a water
> heater. (bus content)
>

> >From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: any plumbers???
> >Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >I just replaced on that was 18 years old...It had
> >about 8 inches of sediment in it...be sure (a year
> >after installing) to hook a hose to it and let 'er
> >drain completely.  Do this annually...
> >It was so clogged, nuthin' drained from the spigot
> at
> >the bottom when I tried to drain 'er...
> >
> >--- TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Replacing waterheaters is for someone that is
> not
> > > ready for a  surprize .  I
> > > have 1 was installed in 1974 , never has needed
> > > repairs  .other replaced last
> > > year by mistake , it was only the pop-off valve
> that
> > > leaked  it also was a
> > > 1974 model
> > >

> > > ************************************** See
> what's
> > > free at http://www.aol.com.

> >Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights
> and hotels with Yahoo!
> >FareChase.
> >http://farechase.yahoo.com/

> PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web
> mail?award-winning Windows
> Live Hotmail.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Got a little couch potato?