[tcb] another event to add to your calendars

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adam Troeger <Adam.Troeger@xxxxxx>, Beverly Rothermel <BEVERLY.ROTHERMEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, christian/shelly <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>, daphne head <daphne.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glenys Chafin-Garrett <gxc062000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keisha Leatherman <keisha_dawn@xxxxxxxxx>, kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Linda Adam troeger <ktroeger23@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Linda Troeger <ltroeger13@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Maureen McDonald <maureenrmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Henry Dorlan <robertdorlan@xxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve nac <lemaaviation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tony and lisa pacheco <tlpacheco79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday  Oct 27th

Kennie and I are hosting our annual cruise.  We'll drive from the west side of
Fort Worth to Weatherford.  We'll make hamburgers for folks.  Please bring a
side dish to share, your own beverages and chair.  Drive is about 45min

We are also welcoming anyone who wants to camp the night.  We have a small
stock tank for catch and release fishing. (we just put fish in tank in feb,
don't think they're very big but still fun to catch)  We have a grassy area in
front of the house where there's a utility pole with electricity if anyone
needs it.

Saturday  Oct 27th
Meet:  Kroger parking lot
9114 Camp Bowie West BoulevardFort Worth, TX 76116
When: 10:45am  leaving at 11:00am
Bring: side dish, beverages, chair

If you can't make the cruise, come and camp anyway:
1000 thompson rd
weatherford, tx