[tcb] Re: all out of hurricane food...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:09:07 -0700 (PDT)

Well, out where we live, it's a little wind,but the rain hasn't started yet.
this is actually a little boring to me. I wish the storm would hurry up and get
here so it would be over with and life could get back to normal. just ridin the
storm out as REO SPEEDWAGEN would say. See you on the other side.----mark

KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:Just joking! WE have been eating a lot more
than usual. This hurricane is causing me to gain weight.
I have been smoking like a chimney also. Really it's just been 40 mile per hour
winds, and lots of rain.
I just hope we can make it through this. I think we will get lots more wind and
rain once we go to sleep tonight.

Really we are all ok. If we are able to email, it means the power isn't out
yet...
We'll keep yall updated.

If it gets too bad we can hide in the bus???

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin