[tcb] Re: a calendar of TCB events...

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:18:48 -0600

There is lots of good camping in the southeastern oklahoma and southwestern
Arkansas that time of year ( May,June) most is public but there are several
rivers to float(canoe or raft) with private camping ,Chuck and Sue's on a
first monday weekend would be cool Canton Trading days just depends on what
everyone wants to do. I do think that we will try some time this year to go
to Turnerfall to recon the area 172miles from our place we will advise when
we figure it out if anyone wants to join use it will be before the rate
increase because I am a tight wad!!!