[tcb] Re: XMAS

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:10:09 -0600

Ya,  well I asked for The Zone...we'll see.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas and aaaaaaa Happy New Year!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Dec 22, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

i asked him for the bakery bus...we'll see.

merry christmas to you and everyone else on the list too.

Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:49:19 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] XMAS
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all TCBers:
May every one have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may Santa bring you a new bus and all the bus parts you ever wanted.

Sammie & Bev
The Bakery Bus

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!