[tcb] Wrath of Ike Strikes Again

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:34:11 +0000 (UTC)

I was at the San Jacinto Show yesterday and ran into the guy who bought my 71
Westy from me.  Greg and his daughter had the TG Hippies store in the Strand /
Galveston. I know he kept the bus behind the store. They weren't allowed into
Galveston  until a couple of weeks after the storm hit and that the bus got 8
feet of water in it. He has it at a shop and they are going through it right
now it to see if they can restore it. He wants too. I wished him luck.
Trey