[tcb] Re: Work on the bus today and a question

  • From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:39:25 -0600

Are you leaking oil into on cylinder?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2009, at 1:01 PM, "treyjung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am replacing the heat exchangers on NewDee – and hopefully track d own my exhaust leak

I noticed when I took off the heat exchanges that #2 exhaust port on the head was really black compared to #1,3, and 4. Those were all a brown color not black like #2. Any ideas why this would be? Exhaust value needs adjusting, if the timing was rich I figured all the ports would have been black . I just took the #2 spark plug out and it was blacker than #4 that I took out to compare.

Trey