[tcb] Winter Buses at the Beach 2006

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:01:51 -0600

So we have the spaces reserved at the state park on Galveston Island for Feb. 24 and 25 some on the 23 as well I think( Mardi Gras weekend ). I know we are planning to go. How many of the rest of you are thinking of going?

I also want to mention that the Houston AirCoolers are planning to have the Winter HacNic again this year. The location will be the same, Kinda right on the way back from Galveston, at Cullen Park. the date is Sunday the 26th of Feb. 2006
There is a thread on the Dallas AirCoolers site here:

http://dallasaircoolers.com/vwforum/viewtopic.php?t=1212&highlight=

Hope to see some of you there.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin