[tcb] Re: Who posted the email about removing spyware?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:55:23 -0500

Hang gang. Last night I got tired of how slow my PC had gotten. I did some searching and found a website called bleepingcomputer.com. I downloaded and ran a program called smithfraudfix to get rid of any spyware, malware, etc.

I ran it and rebooted my PC and it really made a big difference.

No promises, but it helped me.

Ronnie

On Jul 9, 2007, at 9:49 AM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

A month or so ago, someone emailed about finding a
good program for removing spyware, etc...
I am in need of spyware removal. anyone remember what
it was, where it was?
Need to do it to keep my buses happy (cheap attempt at
bus content, 'eh?)...

Got a little couch potato?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities +for+kids&cs=bz

Dan Martin