[tcb] Re: Where's my Van?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:47:11 -0600

My Dad would kill me if I borrowed the car to go to anyplace and ended up 500 miles someplace else. Watch out. When I was 19 I was on my way to a job in Anchorage Alaska, but on the way I met a woman named Velvet. I stayed in Oregon 12 years.

You may never see the TCB again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>