[tcb] Re: Where is Denis?

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:56:04 -0600

You're all a bunch of smarty pants.

I got Murray's engine to turn over and spin nicely, and even cough a little. I
figure it will take awhile for the fuel to get to the spark plugs. I would
still need to figure out the clutch problem and do the brakes, so I'm not going
to do anything else in repair. I am just going to get him to the trailer and
take off. I honestly think it will not take much to get him ship-shape,
HAHAHAHA. Sorry, I just heard myself say that, knowing that EVERYTHING can
still go wrong.

Anyway, I am still going to hit the road tonight, just to get started.